User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2015 2:33:41 PM EDT
$1099

Imbel FAL brasil W bipods and metal HG metric-

600m rear sight

Wood stock

It's at the Plano pawn shop on Ave K.

It tempted me.... But my wife was there and dragged me away.

Someone go get it...
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Better check headspace.  With metal HG I wonder how much is IMBEL or something else.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably just the receiver is marked IMBEL.  With the metal handguards it sounds like a StG58 parts kit but you would not be able to tell without looking it over in person.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably just the receiver is marked IMBEL.  With the metal handguards it sounds like a StG58 parts kit but you would not be able to tell without looking it over in person.
View Quote

It COULD be a primo, matching numbers StG kit with rare wood stock, so worth $1500.    Or it could be a mixmaster with L1A1 parts and truncated barrel, timed and headspaced incorrectly and worth $450.   A picture is worth a thousand words.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Ends up being an R1A1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top