Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2017 4:52:50 PM EDT
It's back with new member postings.

Come on over and add your favorite rifle to the mix!  Make sure to ID your mods.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1950750_.html
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 8:57:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw that. I may have time next week
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That's great!  Make sure to tell us all the details about the rifle or rifles you use;  modifications, etc.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's great!  Make sure to tell us all the details about the rifle or rifles you use;  modifications, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I posted there too. Come on guys! Why so few M1 entries?

Open sighted rifle division

03RN - Springfield M1 - 24" - stock GI sights -  Ported gas plug -  Factory PPU M2 ball - Kneeling - 7" = 6.69MOA

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Dang it, I woiuld've done this last trip if I knew about it.  How long is it running.  

Hey 03RN, Arfcom is mad at you because you got beat by someone with a Mini 14......    Good shooting though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How long is it running.  
View Quote

Indefinitely.

As long as we have entries I'll keep posting them.

Shoot away!
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dang it, I woiuld've done this last trip if I knew about it.  How long is it running.  

Hey 03RN, Arfcom is mad at you because you got beat by someone with a Mini 14......    Good shooting though.
View Quote

7 inches is 7 inches bro.

A stock 80 year old warmonger from the kneeling shooting factory ball ammo vs a highly customized rifle from the sitting shooting handloads though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 4:58:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

7 inches is 7 inches bro.

A stock 80 year old warmonger from the kneeling shooting factory ball ammo vs a highly customized rifle from the sitting shooting handloads though.
View Quote

Just for clarification;

You can reshoot as many times as you like and pick your best position within the rules {no sling, no prone, no bench, etc}.  I just reshot one of mine the other day as I was flat embarrassed of my previous performance and frankly, I had made some mods that turned out to be very helpful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top