Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2016 4:41:04 PM EDT
Any owners/shooters of these rifles?  How do you like them?  American Rifleman Magazine gave 'em a good review in 2014.  Now I'd like to have one.   Hope that the bugs have been worked out (if there ever were any).  Besides that one article just mentioned, I've never seen another.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have one yet but I am getting a Bula Forge receiver and building a match rifle.  Bula Forge build the receivers and parts for James River. The ones I have seen look good and are good shooters.  Die dropped forged receivers.  

There is a guy that shoots in the local vintage semi auto matches with a James River M14 and he usually places in the top 3.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:19:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about their other guns...this is the only problem I have heard of so far......but check the M14 forums and they'll be a lot mreo skinny over there.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_6/464120_Rockola_M14_Bolt_Problem.html
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 12:11:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks and also for the link.  Interesting read.  They hopefully got that issue straightened out.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks and also for the link.  Interesting read.  They hopefully got that issue straightened out.
View Quote

OP of that thread. Getting my rifle back with new receiver tomorrow so I shall see. I can't imagine there will be anything wrong with it. They have really good customer service.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

OP of that thread. Getting my rifle back with new receiver tomorrow so I shall see. I can't imagine there will be anything wrong with it. They have really good customer service.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fingers crossed for you  Hope she runs like a dream!!!!

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck on your build.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top