Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2016 3:52:44 PM EDT
So on the barrel it says STOEGER INC. ACCOKEEK, MARYLAND, and under the receiver it says E.R. AMANTINO, MADE IN BRAZIL

What did you guys put for the name of the original manufacturer? Also what did you put for the model? "Coach Gun"?
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
STOEGER is the importer. the manufacturer E.R. AMANTINO,  Veranópolis, Brazil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoeger_Coach_Gun

as for model it will be engraved on the receiver. pictures I've seen says stoeger Coach Gun
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So on the barrel it says STOEGER INC. ACCOKEEK, MARYLAND, and under the receiver it says E.R. AMANTINO, MADE IN BRAZIL

What did you guys put for the name of the original manufacturer? Also what did you put for the model? "Coach Gun"?
View Quote

For the Form 1 I did back in 2010 I put the following:

4.a. STOEGER INC. ACCOKEEK, MARYLAND
4.h. E.R. AMANTINO, MADE IN BRAZIL

It was approved.

Edit to add in:
Model 4.d. Uplander Side by Side
However that was the model I bought not a coach gun...
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got back a form one for my Stoeger Coach Gun last week. I used E.R. AMANTINO as the manufacturer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I used ER Amantino as the manufacturer in Brazil and put Coach Gun as the model.  I also sent pics of both of those engravings and also the SN.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top