Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2017 5:32:02 PM EDT
And I am very impressed, should take care of the squealing ground squirrel problem I have during the summer and be a lot less expensive than shooting them with the .22RF
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 11:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Now you just need to find the pellets it likes the best.  I'd suggest Crosman Premier domed, in both the 7.9 and 10.5 grain if your rifle is .177 or 14.3 grain in .22, and JSB Exacts.  

There are pellet sampler's available as well. You will find that some pellets shoot pretty well, others that are worthless, and then the few that seem too good to be true.  Different lots of the same pellet may also vary in how well they shoot in your rifle.  This is all part of the fun, for you get to shoot a lot without breaking the bank.  (Until you find out about PCPs, and start ordering pellets by the pallet.)
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 5:17:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,

I picked up a tin of Premier Domed and Hollow Points today, it is a .22 so we will see how this goes, I popped a couple of them through it this afternoon out the front door and my wife thought I was shooting the 10/22, so it is not as quiet as I thought it would be, but no big deal the ground squirrels are used to me shoot the 10/22 at them, so the noise of this one shouldn't change anything.

LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top