Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2016 8:12:07 PM EDT
About two years ago I bought a TX200 brand new in .22 and it is just gorgeous.

Today I am wiping it down and I noticed a 1" lengthwise scratch on the barrel.  Its deep enough to catch a fingernail but really hard to see because its blued.  I guess it was there from the factory and was blued over.  Its very hard to find because the bluing on these guns is really dark and the metal is polished to a mirror.

A little disappointed, but I am over it.  Top notch air rifle.  I shoot the staples out of the target at 30 yards with it and an el cheapo Bushnell Trophy 4-12 scope.

Deadly on vermin.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell, all my guns are "scratched" or beaten up.

They are for using after all.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Love my TX200.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love my TX200.
View Quote

Indeed. They are perfection in a spring gun. Mine is a .22 and my best accuracy is with FTS Gold pellets and plain old Crosman Premiers from the walmart tin. I whack chipmunks at 50 yards off the porch railing with ease. I put a Maccari kit in it and it is getting better and better. Initially I was making about 625fps with the above pellets at 2100' elevation. She's creeped up to ~700fps now after about ~1000 rounds at the same and I would imagine at sea level she'd be really cooking.

The trigger is great and I can't say anything bad other than they are a little heavy. I have an R9 in .22 that is badass also and a M48 in .177 that is a laser beam out to 60 yards. But the TX has been getting most of my trigger time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top