Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2016 9:23:10 PM EDT
Thinking about putting a new scope and stock on my Mini. I just saw that GG&G makes a reciever mount for the regular (not Ranch) model.

I was soured on side mounts by B-Square years and years ago, but have always been happy with GG&G products. Anyone had experience with these?

http://www.gggaz.com/ruger-mini-14-scope-mount.html

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Little late to this thread but ive had one on my mini for about three years now, best mount out there. I tried all kinds of mounts but they never worked quite right. This one though worked flawlessly and is fully adjustable plus ive taken mine on and off with no real poi shift. Also you can use your irons which is a plus.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!

Now if I can just remember what kind of project I had in mind when I posted this.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
That thing is crazy high.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top