Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2016 1:38:29 AM EDT
Palmetto store has a 308 Precision for $1249. I get 5% LE discount.  What should I do?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If its the Gen 2, you may want to get it. They are not as readily available as I hoped they would be by now. I just got the .308 and paid $100 more. I did so because I have been wanting one for over a year now and finally said heck with it and got it. Mine is the Gen2.

CDNN has the Gen 1 in stock for $1299 as we speak.

If your not in any hurry, you can wait it out.

I already had the can for mine for about a year. I was just ready to play.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If its the Gen 2, you may want to get it. They are not as readily available as I hoped they would be by now. I just got the .308 and paid $100 more. I did so because I have been wanting one for over a year now and finally said heck with it and got it. Mine is the Gen2.

CDNN has the Gen 1 in stock for $1299 as we speak.

If your not in any hurry, you can wait it out.

I already had the can for mine for about a year. I was just ready to play.
View Quote

Thank you for that info
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Bass Pro has them advertised for 1299. Not sure if Gen 1 or 2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top