Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2016 3:28:25 AM EDT
Where do I find one?
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 3:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Gunbroker
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
They aren't cheap good luck. I wish ruger would make them again.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They aren't cheap good luck. I wish ruger would make them again.
View Quote

I've sent them a few emails about it and never get a reply.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 12:14:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think Ruger will ever produce them again. They've moved on to newer and better things.
Like you, I just wanted one. It came in a couple weeks ago.

Here's the other one I was watching: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=567725836

These both happened to have aftermarket flash suppressors, but that's not what I was looking for. Check the lower gas block for a side sling swivel. If it's got a conventional bottom swivel then the folding stock was swapped onto it, and it didn't ship from Ruger with one.

One can also select by twist rate: http://sunflowerammo.blogspot.com/2012/11/ruger-mini-1430-barrel-twist-rates.html

Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]
A blued and a stainless version on fleabay.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Over the last 2 years, I bought 3 factory Mini-14 folder carbines, mainly for their stocks.  I gave up on Ruger ever making them again or anybody offering an exact copy of the original and just bought used ones at good to fair market prices ($700 to $1400) with the ideal of keeping the like-new blued one and selling off the other two stainless ones, if Clinton should be elected.

With that said, if I was you, I would jump on one now while prices are still semi-fair and available...  If "she" is elected, prices will go up sharply and many will simply sit on that they have.

Good luck in your search!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I always wanted one back in the day as well, but even then they were high dollar.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I always wanted one back in the day as well, but even then they were high dollar.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top