Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2014 5:39:23 PM EDT
Anyone shot a ruger 762 with a supressor?  How was it?  Any gas blowback to the face?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 11:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It has an adjustable gas block no?

Turn down the gas and it should be better than average.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine worked fine. Ran a few mags through it.

Turn one down from normal setting. There was still some blowback, just not as bad as some standard DI guns.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has an adjustable gas block no?

Turn down the gas and it should be better than average.
View Quote

But see, this is the problem with posting when you don't actually know.

It'd be better to refrain from posting information that you are only guessing at, while in the technical forums.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I have and didn't notice any blowback, but I wasn't looking for it either. Will pay more attention next time. I didn't shoot enough to experiment with gas block settings except to try if off with some subsonic rounds.
The recoil is even lighter with the suppressor. Shooting an SDN-6. The subsonics were pellet gun quite.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top