Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2017 1:17:58 PM EDT
ATF received my form 4 (individual) yesterday and charged my cc today. Hope that is a good sign!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
And the wait begins!  I am in the same boat. I mailed a form 4 a week ago. I haven't checked to see if the card was charged yet. Hopefully we will see them back in our hands in <9 months. They are around 10 months last I heard.  I just got back a form 4 in the beginning of the month. That one was a couple days over a year purchased to in hand. About 11 months pending to at dealer.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:17:48 PM EDT
[#2]
It's the govt, they always cash the check/charge the card upon accepting/receiving the form. That's all it indicates.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#3]
If you call in 3-6 months that will be the pending date. My last fort I sent a money order and hsd no way of knowing they even received it for 6 months, until they said pending. That's why I used a card this time. Ill check in a couple weeks and at least know they got the forms. I'll be happy if I get it back before next may. It would be nice to have it for the nice spring weather.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Plenty of tracking threads...use one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top