Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2017 6:02:30 AM EDT
Curious how well this runs. Is it better gas wise than a 7.5"

Looking for an alternative upper for my 300BLK SBR.

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:17:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one set up as a pistol.  So far, with 55 grain FMJ, it has been 100%.  Only has a couple hundred rounds through it though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump for more replies.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:30:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I run one with 55 gr as well. No problems other than loud as hell.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:26:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine was challenging to get to run. I've never run shorter than a 8.5" so I cannot speak to the 7" or 7.5". Here is my video where I pull my hair out to get it running.

Testing

It has become my favorite after tweaking it with a semi auto BCG, o-ring / extractor upgrade and a heavier buffer. Here is my video reviewing it.

Review

Hope it helps.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 8:35:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine was challenging to get to run. I've never run shorter than a 8.5" so I cannot speak to the 7" or 7.5". Here is my video where I pull my hair out to get it running.

Testing

It has become my favorite after tweaking it with a semi auto BCG, o-ring / extractor upgrade and a heavier buffer. Here is my video reviewing it.

Review

Hope it helps.
View Quote
Awesome. Thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top