Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2017 6:39:17 PM EDT
I live in Texas and am looking to file my first form one for an SBR MK18 build.

I noticed there is a box (7d?) that states "Under 21 years of age?" yet everything I've read said you can file for a form 1 if you're 18+.

I don't turn 21 for a few months, but was hoping to get the ball rolling now. By checking "yes" to being under 21, am I ineligible to file a form 1?

Thank you for your time
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You can still file. Check the box, and the examiner will just make doubly sure your state doesn't have a stupid <21 law, and that you are in fact 18 or older.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can still file. Check the box, and the examiner will just make doubly sure your state doesn't have a stupid <21 law, and that you are in fact 18 or older.
View Quote

Okay perfect, thank you!
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where are you seeing that box? I only see a Signature block for item 7 on the current form. What am I missing?

What is the revised date in the bottom right corner of the form?
View Quote

I think I'm using an older form. Whoops. Would you happen to have a link to the current form that I can fill out online?
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top