Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2016 12:07:27 AM EDT
This last weekend I paid Tar Heel State Firearms a visit to have some SBR engravings done. I just wanted to echo that Teri and Scott were awesome. They were friendly and professional. I couldn't have asked to deal with better people. I had a handful of AR lowers done as well as a Glock lower. I had all the ARs engraved in the trigger guards and the Glock engraved on the trigger guard. They all look outstanding. Teri even spent a little time cleaning up a previous engraving gone wrong by another outfit. Lesson learned. All my future engravings will be done by THSF. I'm glad I heeded the advice here and went to THSF.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't post pics or anything..

Please don't. I don't know what I would do if I had to judge the work for myself.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Teri did my Scorpion EVO while I waited.

Great service. And it was cool to see the laser
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:08:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This last weekend I paid Tar Heel State Firearms a visit to have some SBR engravings done. I just wanted to echo that Teri and Scott of THSF were awesome. They were friendly and professional. I couldn't have asked to deal with better people. I had a handful of AR lowers done as well as a Glock lower. I had all the ARs engraved in the trigger guards and the Glock engraved on the trigger guard. They all look outstanding. Teri even spent a little time cleaning up a previous engraving gone wrong by another outfit. Lesson learned. All my future engravings will be done by THSF. I'm glad I heeded the advice here and went to THSF.
View Quote

Top notch outfit.  They have done 10+ for me.  They will be doing a Bren and an APC9 as they both are released from ATF Hell.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:55:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't post pics or anything..

Please don't. I don't know what I would do if I had to judge the work for myself.
View Quote

I considered posting pics but I have no desire to post my trust info. Even if I did, I would blur half of it. The engravings look just as good as their pics on online: http://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=232
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Absolutely a great outfit.  Fast, good, and cheap combined!

I just don't like mailing some of my more expensive stuff and use a local guy more often.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:08:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:43:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I just had them do my AR lower as well, they are super friendly and do great work. It's so nice to be local to a place like this. I'll definitely be going back when I'm ready to get my suppressor.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top