Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2016 1:32:53 PM EDT
Well got an absolutely terrible disapproval email this morning for my ACR. Can anyone give me the lay out of what should be put on the form 1?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
What date did you submit the f1?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
It helps us if you gave us more information.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't see the form1 until 6 when the maintenance is done. I talked to the examiner and she said I didn't put BACR but that seems like I wouldn't have missed that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't see the form1 until 6 when the maintenance is done. I talked to the examiner and she said I didn't put BACR but that seems like I wouldn't have missed that.
View Quote

Don't feel bad myEVO was disapproved today.  They said I spelled trust trsut and disapproved it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't feel bad myEVO was disapproved today.  They said I spelled trust trsut and disapproved it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn. What part of the form?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Make sure you relook at your model #. Does it say "BACR" and you submitted "ACR"? Happened to me

Toyz
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top