Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2016 12:39:58 AM EDT
Live in GA, destination is KY. So I will pass thru Tennessee.  I assume my ass is covered with approved 5320.20
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:03:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:09:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Just passing thru. Thanks for info.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:10:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Just passing thru. Thanks for info.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
5320.20 is for destination state only. Safe Passage act of FOPA should cover the rest. This is assuming you're just passing through and not stopping to spend the night (although, if you didn't venture far off the direct path to your destination, most will say you're covered there as well).
View Quote

That didn't work for Dustin Reininger. He had "assault weapons" in NJ, not an SBR though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That didn't work for Dustin Reininger. He had "assault weapons" in NJ, not an SBR though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

5320.20 is for destination state only. Safe Passage act of FOPA should cover the rest. This is assuming you're just passing through and not stopping to spend the night (although, if you didn't venture far off the direct path to your destination, most will say you're covered there as well).

He's going from Georgia to Kentucky, nowhere near the New York, New Jersey commieland border.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:12:54 PM EDT
[#7]
If you have the time get an approved 5320.20 for Tennesse. That way you know your safe instead of having that little voice of doubt in the back of your head wondering if your covered or not.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:14:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Getting ready to move soon and the need to complete a 5320.20 and it has been a while since I filled out my last one.  Are they still mailed back and forth or did they go digital with them?

And the downloaded 5320.20, while numbered the same with the same revision date is different in all the blocks for address - the approved one I have has boxes for each part of the address while the one I have from the ATF's site is wide open when it comes to the address.

Spooky
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#9]
They are still mailed in duplicate and they will return the second one.

All of the ones I've recently filled out, the entire address gets put in the in its own box

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:49:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks!

I'll see if I can blow their mind with my situation...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top