[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#3]
And if you paper filed, 4 weeks ish
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:10:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I had got the PDF. I was expecting a hard copy. But I understand there isn't one if you e-filed. Thanks for the help. Just wanted to make sure I was carrying around the correct forms with me
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
This is news to me... I gotta pay for a $200 stamp but don't even get it?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

It's always been this way.

If you want to collect stamps, paper file. If you want to collect guns, shove money at the ATF the fastest / most convenient way possible.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If you want to collect stamps, paper file. If you want to collect guns, shove money at the ATF the fastest / most convenient way possible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it. My comment was in jest. I could give to shits about the stamp itself haha.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Got it. My comment was in jest. I could give to shits about the stamp itself haha.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understood. I would actually really like the physical stamp because I'm paying their bullshit extortion fee for the stamp. I just don't want the stamp so bad that I won't E-file.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Technically, the stamp is nothing but a receipt to show you paid the tax.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Understood. I would actually really like the physical stamp because I'm paying their bullshit extortion fee for the stamp. I just don't want the stamp so bad that I won't E-file.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't e-file for this reason. Call me hard-headed
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's kinda where I was coming from.. Oh well.. Hopefully 90 days or so I'll have my stamp.. Err.. Paper..

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. I want the original.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top