User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:43:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I kinda like seeing the engraving. I'm paying for it and it's my name on there, why be ashamed of it or try to hide it?

I get the "clone correct" aspect of some guns and some super high end billet lowers you may not want to mess up the general aesthetics and all but on a regular forged lower, I like seeing the engraving.
YMMV

Oh, and I'm getting in on THSF's giveaway fo sho this month
View Quote

This.

OP, You will be happy with above the right trigger pins. If they can, have them match the font size of your lowers existing font. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#2]
When do you have to engrave the barrel?  I thought only the lower needs to be done?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Got it. Engraved on lower GTG.  I'll be stopping by Tar Heal once I get my June gun funds.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Underside of the barrel (I'm not going to be using more than one barrel on the gun anyway)
View Quote

My preferred location as well.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#6]
My lower arrived at TH yesterday and is on its was back already. I can't wait to see it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top