Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2016 2:45:15 AM EDT
Like many, I have been waiting an inordinate amount of time for many AAC items to return to stock to no avail. Customer service citing promises of production runs in "30-60 days" for so long now. Second verse same as the first......
At some point you would think they would realize that they are flying the plane into the side of the mountain with how they are doing business, or lately how they are not doing business blaming everything on their "move". I think many have a better idea of what the real problem is. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today...........
I know more than one large company that has moved their base of operations with minimal disruption. I'm done waiting and am gladly moving on to other manufacturers. My biggest regret is that I have a Form 4 pending for an SDN-6. If I could do it over again, I would have bought a Sandman instead, and will likely buy both an "L" and an "S".  

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 4:33:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I was in a similar situation with them waiting for a can and an adapter (one useless w/o the other)...they would have one in stock and not the other.

I waited over a year to use my "Damn the (Tax) Man" rebates.

Looking for one of their cans now and was told "it is now out of production but just wait until you see what we're introducing for 2016."  At least they removed that model from their website the next day.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 4:37:24 AM EDT
[#2]
One of the worst customer service experiences I have had is with AAC. They had my SDN6 for months to repair a warn latch.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the worst customer service experiences I have had is with AAC. They had my SDN6 for months to repair a warn latch.
View Quote

They were very quick with the turn around for mine.  They have my prodigy now so we will see how long that takes.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
what are you looking for?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Barrels, bolt carrier assemblies, flash hiders, pistons, etc.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

IM sent
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:39:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Like many, I have been waiting an inordinate amount of time for many AAC items to return to stock to no avail. Customer service citing promises of production runs in "30-60 days" for so long now. Second verse same as the first......
At some point you would think they would realize that they are flying the plane into the side of the mountain with how they are doing business, or lately how they are not doing business blaming everything on their "move". I think many have a better idea of what the real problem is. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today...........
I know more than one large company that has moved their base of operations with minimal disruption. I'm done waiting and am gladly moving on to other manufacturers. My biggest regret is that I have a Form 4 pending for an SDN-6. If I could do it over again, I would have bought a Sandman instead, and will likely buy both an "L" and an "S".  

View Quote

Well if you have an F4 pending most of their problems you mentioned do not effect you.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:40:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have had all of these for sale in the past 30 days on the EE.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Non-tech, wrong forum, see above...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top