Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2015 9:45:35 AM EDT
Over the weekend I submitted another eform 1 to SBR my CZ Scorpion Evo 3. I filled out the form, paid, etc. and received a confirmation email for the payment. Now I go online on my account and there is no draft, no submitted, no approved form 1 for my Scorpion. It is like it just got deleted. Did I fill out the form wrong and it was rejected? Do I need to file it again? Some help would be appreciated, TIA.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:25:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you go to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS on the left?  Then click the + for a drop down?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Was not there. Normally that's where they are when they are pending approval, but this one is non existent.

Ig I am more concerned with what the atf does with duplicate forms being filed? If the stamp has not been taken out of my bank acct then it should be safe to say the form got lost in cyberspace and I should resubmit. Correct?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#3]
You know...they do have a phone number.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 12:47:09 AM EDT
[#4]
i did 2 form ones over the weekend and they were not showing up either for  little while. we logged in and out a few times and the finally showed up.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:59:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I looked today. It's submitted. But still no money taken out of my acct.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I looked today. It's submitted. But still no money taken out of my acct.
View Quote
thats odd. The 3 i have done hit my bank account instantly.

Did you get the receipts via email confirming your payment? if so i wouldn't worry about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top