Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 10:58:33 PM EDT
What handgaurd on this Krink AK M92 Pistol?  Planning to get the Ultimak rail for mine also.  Thanks

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:24:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Krebs but it's not cut down. Top is an Ultimak
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Although I do like the rail; that's not a Krinkov.... There will be considerable differences on an AKS-74U, or Arsenal SLR104.
So keep that in mind.

Carry on, and vote Republican!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Is there any such thing as a "true" Krinkov? I thought the community had conceded Krinkov is a made-up American term.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:20:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is there any such thing as a "true" Krinkov? I thought the community had conceded Krinkov is a made-up American term.
View Quote

While I tend to agree on the name, I believe the reference was to the fact that the non-hinged top cover marks a significant deviation from the AKSU/SLR104UR that is generally referred to as a Krink.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Krinkov is a made-up American term for a rifle in a specific configuration...and that's not it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Krebs but it's not cut down. Top is an Ultimak
View Quote

Thanks.  Actually looking for M92 compatible options w/ Ultimak on top.  However, may just stick with wood down below per this example:

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you looked at the Manticore Arms Renegade Forearm for your M92?

I've got one on mine and I like it. You can buy the top cover which will allow you to mount optics as well and the ARC-Lock rails from Manticore fit on the Renegade for mounting lights etc...

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:21:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Have you looked at the Manticore Arms Renegade Forearm for your M92?

I've got one on mine and I like it. You can buy the top cover which will allow you to mount optics as well and the ARC-Lock rails from Manticore fit on the Renegade for mounting lights etc...

Just a thought.
View Quote

Thanks.  Is the manticore low enough to allow use of irons through a t1?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm pretty sure that's a Mini Draco in the OP.  The Mini Draco and the PAP M92 are not compatible, so even if you do figure out who made that, the chances that it won't fit an M92 are pretty good.  

Maticore Arms has said that they're working on having an M92-compatible version of this out some time near the end of the year.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#11]
^^^ Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top