Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2015 4:44:40 PM EDT
Well I thought I had read it all in preparation for this time, but apparently not.

My E-filed Form 1 SBR was approved today without email notification, but when I log into my account and click 'view form' it downloads my form 1 that just says 'submitted' across it and is only 4 pages.

What should I do? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well I thought I had read it all in preparation for this time, but apparently not.

My E-filed Form 1 SBR was approved today without email notification, but when I log into my account and click 'view form' it downloads my form 1 that just says 'submitted' across it and is only 4 pages.

Thanks in advance
View Quote

Give it some time, I happened to log in and see my newly approved form like this too. An hour or 2 later I got the email with the correct form, logged back in and that form was correct as well.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Same thing happened to me. 2 weeks still nothing. Emailed Ted 2 days later approved
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 9:45:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Well after waiting a few hours, still nothing. I went ahead and just emailed Ted Clutter.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks in advance
View Quote

Emailed Ted Clutter about this problem, and got a reply from Examiner Jason Frushour the next day saying it had been fixed!
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Well looks like I'm not the only one in this boat too. I'll email Ted Monday with it being the weekend and what not
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
What wait times were you guys dealing with?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#8]
DID YOU CLICK ON THE "APPROVED" FILE?? sorry caps lock. my last one was approved with no e-mail and there it was in the approved file,happy as a lark.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DID YOU CLICK ON THE "APPROVED" FILE?? sorry caps lock. my last one was approved with no e-mail and there it was in the approved file,happy as a lark.
View Quote

Yes, they just had not uploaded the approved form 1.

Total wait time was 111 days.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I got approved
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#11]
That Ted Cutter is a buys guy. He deserves and special shout out and a big THANK YOU from a lot of us. I gotta remember to add him to my Christmas card list.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I only got one email out of my last three F1 cans that were batch processed (submitted same day, approved same day) but all three forms were waiting on me on the ATF site when i went and looked.   109 days start to finish.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Im at 105 days for my first stamp.  Maybe by next friday.........................................
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I only got one email out of my last three F1 cans that were batch processed (submitted same day, approved same day) but all three forms were waiting on me on the ATF site when i went and looked.   109 days start to finish.
View Quote

Wish mine were batched :(
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#15]
In the same boat here.  Did the "ask the experts" last week and had no movement.  Finally gave in and emailed Ted.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Mine has the word "DRAFT" across all of the pages when I pull it up under "View Form." It was just approved today so I will give it more time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top