Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 7:15:53 AM EDT
There is a one-page thread in the archives, but I can't find too much else regarding sbr'd Grendels.  I'd like to build a 20" and a 12".  Curious if anyone has any experience with sbr'd Grendels that they could share.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:41:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't listen to the misinformed! They're is a a few guys with sbr'd Grendel's on the grendel forum. There is going to be about 20 new sbr'd Grendels on the forum since the Lilja group buy is done.  11.5-12.5 Nitrided barrels. Guys who already have one love there sbr Grendel. Most of them are used for hunting and is a great combo.

So go to the Grendel forum and get the facts.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I will hop over to the Grendel forum.  Sorry I missed out on the group buy as the Lilja 12.5" is what I am getting.

I understand that I will not get the fullest potential out of a 12.5" gun.  I am building a 20" and a 12.5".  Both will be run suppressed, and the 12.5" will be no longer than the 20" gun, WITH the can on the end.  That's the idea.  I know I will be giving up some velocity.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top