Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 5:36:44 PM EDT
I will eventually SBR this puppy but in the meantime I am going to put an arm brace on it ...I would like to see pictures of the SIG and the Century on a K just to get an idea of how they appear mounted. ....they all are bugly but really bad shoulders say looks be danged ....the Century looks really big up against the picture but I have not seen a SIG on a K

A picture of the SIG on a K would be nice  ...finding a used set up I am sure will only happen if someone did as I am going to do and is moving from brace to SBR ..but I can always look ..I'm in no hurry

Bear

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the Shockwave brace, its WAY cheaper and looks better. Its smaller/more streamlined, and would be much more at home on a small gun like the K

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top