Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2015 4:36:39 PM EDT
Just finished my efile form 1 for my JP 9mm ar!

I bought the pistol version so I could have it while waiting for the stamp.

So far I love it. Now to decide on engraver, optic and stock.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I just submitted my first one today as well.  Spikes pistol lower, with a Black Rain .22upper.  I will be curious if our approvals dates are the same.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just submitted my first one today as well.  Spikes pistol lower, with a Black Rain .22upper.  I will be curious if our approvals dates are the same.
View Quote

Now settle in for a long summer's nap.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Just submitted one today on a pre-ban Uzi. I have two other Form 1s pending and one form 4.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I did one on Friday. The waiting continues.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I am super stoked. I never paid any attention to JP until a buddy let me shoot his rifle. They build bad ass stuff.

I already have a Mk18 and a Blackout SBR so I figured I need a PCC SBR.

I bought a Evo and did not like it. I shoot my AR pattern guns so much I figured a AR 9mm would be the best route.

I like the JP so much, I may be buying another 5.56 from them

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Why didn't you like the Evo?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top