Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 77
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#1]
6/4 and 6/23 efiled on a trust.  Marked approved online 9/29/15 but no email yet.  

Just about time to order some more parts

eta: email came in overnight and all looks good to go now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#3]
E-filed (trust) on 6/3/2015 for an AR15 SBR
Marked as approval on ATF eform website on 9/29/2015
No email yet
Total: 118 days, just shy of 17 weeks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm a 06/04 Form 1 eFile......and I'm going to log in, fingers crossed....but not holding my breath.

ETA: After several failed login attempts, it looks like I'm still in the pending stage.....like it reflected the day I submitted it on 06/04.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just logged in and found my 6/4 efile submission was approved but there's no file or email yet.

I'm a 06/04 Form 1 eFile......and I'm going to log in, fingers crossed....but not holding my breath.

ETA: After several failed login attempts, it looks like I'm still in the pending stage.....like it reflected the day I submitted it on 06/04.

eFile Trust/Form 1: 06/04

Approved: 09/28

No email yet but it looks to be good to go. Guys who are close to this submission date and haven't gotten approved yet, keep checking the eForms site, you'rs will be coming along very soon I bet.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No email yet but it looks to be good to go. Guys who are close to this submission date and haven't gotten approved yet, keep checking the eForms site, you'rs will be coming along very soon I bet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just logged in and found my 6/4 efile submission was approved but there's no file or email yet.

Gosh I hope, this is my first NFA item and I'm nervous I did something stupid on the form.

Link Posted: 9/29/2015 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Gosh I hope, this is my first NFA item and I'm nervous I did something stupid on the form.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here efiled first SBR with trust on 6/9 fingers crossed!
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Submitted first time Form 1 Efile/Trust on 6/9.  Still shows "submitted/in process."
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry for the ignorance, ive been watching this for a while as i have a mailed form 1 sent on 7/2.  I keep seeing people discussing checking a site for status on their approval, but what is this site?

Is it only for efiled form 1's?

Whats the link????

Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sorry for the ignorance, ive been watching this for a while as i have a mailed form 1 sent on 7/2.  I keep seeing people discussing checking a site for status on their approval, but what is this site?

Whats the link????

Thanks,
View Quote

ATF Eforms

ETA: yes its only for eforms. If you mailed in a paper form, you have to call to check status
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:20:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Form 1 SBR
E-File
Trust
SUBMITTED 5/25
APPROVED 9/30 (128 days)
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#11]
6/4 Form 1, Trust/E-File
9/30 Approval E-Mail
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:34:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

ATF Eforms

ETA: yes its only for eforms. If you mailed in a paper form, you have to call to check status
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats the link????

Thanks,

ATF Eforms

Is there a way to call and check on a form 4?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#13]
efile form 1.
submitted 6/4/15

Approved 10/1/15.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#14]
If eForms states an 09/28 approval, but I have not received any email or communication from the ATF, should I give them a call, or are delays like that typical?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:30:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If eForms states an 09/28 approval, but I have not received any email or communication from the ATF, should I give them a call, or are delays like that typical?
View Quote

If it's approved you shuld have the approved eform in the system,e mail or not.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:21:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It is approved, I'm either blind or just not seeing where the approved/stamped form is once logged in.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It is approved, I'm either blind or just not seeing where the approved/stamped form is once logged in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Login to the eforms site. Once signed in, go to the left side of the screen. There should be a link marked "Approved". Click this and a link that says " Form 1" should appear below it. Click that link and on the bottom of the screen you should see all your approved forms (you may need to click the little arrow at the bottom right for then to show up). Go to the approved form you want and in the very right of that item is an actions tab with a little icon of a form and an eye. Click it. After the new screen appears, go to the top left and there should be a tab labeled "View Forms" click this and you approved form should appear
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Login to the eforms site. I'm in. Once signed in, go to the left side of the screen. There should be a link marked "Approved". There is, marked Approved over Form 1. Click this and a link that says " Form 1" should appear below it. Yup, got that too. Click that link and on the bottom of the screen you should see all your approved forms (you may need to click the little arrow at the bottom right for then to show up). I see the one line item in question for my Form 1. (ID, Permit Number, Date Submitted/Finalized...) Go to the approved form you want and in the very right of that item is an actions tab with a little icon of a form and an eye. I see the "eyeball" icon Click it. After the new screen appears, go to the top left and there should be a tab labeled "View Forms" click this and you approved form should appear. When I do that, it takes me to a Form 1 that simply looks filled out as it should be for initial submission. It's watermarked "SUBMITTED". No visible stamp. So I'm confused at the homepage stating "Approved" in the top left over my Form 1, with a line item indicating a Finalized Date of 09/28, yet in the View Forms option it produces what I described above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Login to the eforms site. I'm in. Once signed in, go to the left side of the screen. There should be a link marked "Approved". There is, marked Approved over Form 1. Click this and a link that says " Form 1" should appear below it. Yup, got that too. Click that link and on the bottom of the screen you should see all your approved forms (you may need to click the little arrow at the bottom right for then to show up). I see the one line item in question for my Form 1. (ID, Permit Number, Date Submitted/Finalized...) Go to the approved form you want and in the very right of that item is an actions tab with a little icon of a form and an eye. I see the "eyeball" icon Click it. After the new screen appears, go to the top left and there should be a tab labeled "View Forms" click this and you approved form should appear. When I do that, it takes me to a Form 1 that simply looks filled out as it should be for initial submission. It's watermarked "SUBMITTED". No visible stamp. So I'm confused at the homepage stating "Approved" in the top left over my Form 1, with a line item indicating a Finalized Date of 09/28, yet in the View Forms option it produces what I described above.

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, if there is a watermark, email Mr. Ted Clutter and he should be able to take care of it for you.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Ok, if there is a watermark, email Mr. Ted Clutter and he should be able to take care of it for you.

[email protected]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[email protected]

Done.

Who's Ted Clutter?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#21]
The man who gets sh*t done down there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm waiting on my 6/12 to be approved! Hopefully by end of next week.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#23]
6/6 approved 10/1
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

You were right.

Got the Form 1, stamped and signed by Ted himself and a follow up email by another examiner as well.

Done and done, thank you.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:12:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You were right.

Got the Form 1, stamped and signed by Ted himself and a follow up email by another examiner as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were right.

Awesome
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#26]
eFile Form 1 for SBR with Trust

Submitted 06/08/2015
Approved 10/02/2015

Email received
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#27]
EFile Form 1 SBR, trust
Submitted 6/7
Approved 10/2
Email received, no formatting problems with form
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Paper filed form 1 with Trust 5/29 approved 9/28
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#29]
One of my three approved forms had "draft" watermarked on form.  Emailed Ted Clutter about correcting that...  then asked if there was any way to batch a later submission along with those ...  included  a "  ; ) "
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:51:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
One of my three approved forms had "draft" watermarked on form.  Emailed Ted Clutter about correcting that...  then asked if there was any way to batch a later submission along with those ...  included  a "  ; ) "
View Quote

Sometimes i feel bad for Ted... he probably wishes his name never got out haha.  I had a friend forget to put the county or something of the trust a few months ago so i told him to email ted about it (naturally).  Ted sent him an email saying there is no way to edit a submitted form and then 5min later sent it back approved.  I talked to him about it the other day and he said it was a total of 3 or 4 days from submission to approval.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:58:12 PM EDT
[#31]
EFiled 6/7.  Approved 10/2.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#32]
eFiled 6/10, approved 10/7.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Efiled 6/8 approved 10/7
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Efiled form 1 on 06/08/2015 received approval today 10/08. First stamp and first time using my trust, guess it works!
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 1:20:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Efiled F1/Trust 6/9, Disapproved today because I can't follow directions  (used my name instead of trust name).  Resubmitted today, sent email to Mr. Clutter and hoped for the best.  4 hours later, I received my approval.   121 days.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#36]
has anyone ever tried emailing their examiner who disapproved them directly? I feel bad for ted clutter haha

I'd wager all the examiners' emails are in the [email protected] format
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Efiled form 1 on 06/08/2015 received approval today 10/08. First stamp and first time using my trust, guess it works!
View Quote

This isn't really the test if your Trust works.  The IRS doesn't even know for fact that you actually even set up a trust, just that you said that you did.  Since most states don't even require that a trust be registered with the state, there is literally no way for them to actually know.

The real test of a trust will be when the times comes to execute the trust. That is when the verbiage and language will come into play.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:24:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
has anyone ever tried emailing their examiner who disapproved them directly? I feel bad for ted clutter haha

View Quote

Ted Clutter was the examiner that Disapproved mine.  I emailed via the "Ask the expert."  He was the one that replied to the email and approved the new F1.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Ted Clutter was the examiner that Disapproved mine.  I emailed via the "Ask the expert."  He was the one that replied to the email and approved the new F1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

well.. nice job then
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

well.. nice job then
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

well.. nice job then

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Will the form 1 and 4 have the same wait times? I just had a can approved in 26 days, can I expect the same for aSBR?
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:18:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Will the form 1 and 4 have the same wait times? I just had a can approved in 26 days, can I expect the same for aSBR?
View Quote

That's very unusual. I'd say negative on the form 1, but you never know. How'd you get a form 4 approval that fast?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's very unusual. I'd say negative on the form 1, but you never know. How'd you get a form 4 approval that fast?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 1:33:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Not sure, my buddy had his approved in 50 days, I assumed he got his back quick because he is ex military. I used to be a LEO and still a certified firearms instructor, but I doubt either has anything to do with it. I just hope when I send my form off for my SBR it clears as fast. I wasn't sure if the process was different or it was sent to different location.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:16:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Not sure, my buddy had his approved in 50 days, I assumed he got his back quick because he is ex military. I used to be a LEO and still a certified firearms instructor, but I doubt either has anything to do with it. I just hope when I send my form off for my SBR it clears as fast. I wasn't sure if the process was different or it was sent to different location.
View Quote

When did these get approved? Individual or trust?

The norm lately has been around 4 months for both from 1&4's
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#46]
That's crazy. I just filed a form 4 and it would be awesome if the process took 26 days.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Individual, CLEO signed off on 9/2/15 and ATF signed off on 9/26/15. This was on a paper form, not Eform.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 3:58:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Ok, that could have something to do with it. Have noticed individual forms going a bit on the faster side here and there.
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Applied 6/11
Approved 10/16
Eform 1 Trust

Received the email around 11am
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 9:43:22 AM EDT
[#50]
E filed SBR on 6/9 approved on 10/13
Page / 77
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top