BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 77
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should I email Ted now or just wait till I get the disapproval?  I'm assuming wait since I'm still sitting in a stack of paperwork somewhere.
View Quote

As good as Ted is, I doubt he is going to dig through stacks to put your ahead of the others that are currently being screened to turn it back. Not to mention you may hold one of my batched 4 up for 10 minutes that are due any day now.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I was going to do 2 e-file form 1 SBR's (trust) and decided to look at the wait time just for refrence.... HOLY COW!!  last 1 i did took not even 3 weeks.  not its up to 3 1/2 months!  To think my silener may come quicker then my SBR is just insane.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was going to do 2 e-file form 1 SBR's (trust) and decided to look at the wait time just for refrence.... HOLY COW!!  last 1 i did took not even 3 weeks.  not its up to 3 1/2 months!  To think my silener may come quicker then my SBR is just insane.
View Quote

My last 2 silencers were more than 2 weeks quicker.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#4]
mine took 92 days with an E-file
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#5]
any recent approvals? sitting on a 4/26 right now
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Im waiting on a 4/30 efile F1. Hopefully anytime now.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Still sitting on a 4/20 e-file myself. 106 days and counting.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:17:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Filed mine 4/17, approved on friday.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:26:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Filed my MPX on Aug 1. Hopefully by the time I get my stamp I can find a stock for it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#11]
webpage still down for everyone?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:16:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Yep.

EFile Form1 04/20/15
Still waiting....

Update: Approved 08/05/15, Email with stamped form received!
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:20:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Just checked mine, and It's up and running again.  Waiting on a 4/20 submit date.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#14]
4/23, still waiting.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#15]
4/22 and it feels like time is standing still.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
4/22 and it feels like time is standing still.
View Quote

I have several on the same date. I feel we have a minimum of a week to 10 days.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

As good as Ted is, I doubt he is going to dig through stacks to put your ahead of the others that are currently being screened to turn it back. Not to mention you may hold one of my batched 4 up for 10 minutes that are due any day now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should I email Ted now or just wait till I get the disapproval?  I'm assuming wait since I'm still sitting in a stack of paperwork somewhere.

As much as he helps people in my situation I would never bother him ahead of others.  I made the mistake and will wait my turn.  On another tax stamp note, I finally got my first stamp back for my AAC silencer!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:19:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Gah I filed 5/1. I still have to wait I guess :/
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Just got an email today my 4/20 submittal has been approved!  

Am still hoping for a batch approval.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:15:43 PM EDT
[#20]
2 e-filed and approved early today

Submitted 4/21 and 4/22
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#21]
4/23 pending APPROVED 8/6/15 email received!

WOOHOO!!!

First NFA item!!! Now if my two form 4's will show up to the dealer by the end of the week it will be the best week EVAR!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

WOOHOO!!!

First NFA item!!! Now if my two form 4's will show up to the dealer by the end of the week it will be the best week EVAR!!
View Quote

Congrats on the approval. I have a 4/23 pending as well. Not my first stamp, but I get anxious and excited every time I apply and get approval. Enjoy your approved item(s)!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Congrats on the approval. I have a 4/23 pending as well. Not my first stamp, but I get anxious and excited every time I apply and get approval. Enjoy your approved item(s)!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WOOHOO!!!

4/22 and no change.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Submitted 4/17
Approved 8/5
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

WOOHOO!!!

View Quote

getting so close... 4/26
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Is there anything special on how you word your disapproval to get it back so fast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Submitted 3/18
I screwed up disapproved 6/23
Resubmitted and approved today.

Is there anything special on how you word your disapproval to get it back so fast.

Sorry. Didn't come back to this thread. I emailed them and said I screwed up and they were awesome about it. I don't think it needs to be special wording. I was just polite.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I sent my first form in today (8/6/15), via mail.  Hopefully it will be speedy.  Already wanting to do a PS90 SBR.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 6:28:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Submitted form 1s to SBR two stripped, never built, lowers on 4-21.

Came back disapproved 8-4 due to wording and my ignorance. They didn't like the model number from the lower I submitted, and I also put my name where my trust name is supposed to be.

Resubmitted the same evening with suggested changes. Politely 'Asked the Experts' if it was at all possible to have another look at the forms that I resubmitted with aforementioned changes, hoping that I wouldn't have to jump all the way back to the end of the line. I included both the disapproved control number, and the new one.

Came back approved this morning!
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#30]
I wonder how much faster this would go if everyone that has screwed up their submissions would have followed the great instructions found on this forum first.

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Well pardon me!
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Just logged on and saw my Form 1 was approved, didn't get an email.

Submitted: 4/23
Approved: 8/6
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well pardon me!
View Quote

you're in good company
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well pardon me!
View Quote

Don't feel too bad.
I read the great directions here, several times,  but being a mere mortal I  messed mine up.
So I  imagine I held up the process for every perfect person that was waiting for theirs.   ??
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Don't feel too bad.
I read the great directions here, several times,  but being a mere mortal I  messed mine up.
So I  imagine I held up the process for every perfect person that was waiting for theirs.   ??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well pardon me!

Don't feel too bad.

haha, don't worry about it. The turn around time for the denial's is very quick. Drop in the bucket.
Could you imagine how bad it would be if there wasn't a walk through guide? A lot of people who aren't members use this website for guides.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I wrote the dang thing...

..and still had to ask to get one cancelled so I could resubmit. Filled out three at the same time once and managed to leave off my street address on one of them. Just had trust name and city, state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well pardon me!

Don't feel too bad.

haha, don't worry about it. The turn around time for the denial's is very quick. Drop in the bucket.
Could you imagine how bad it would be if there wasn't a walk through guide? A lot of people who aren't members use this website for guides.

..and still had to ask to get one cancelled so I could resubmit. Filled out three at the same time once and managed to leave off my street address on one of them. Just had trust name and city, state.

Long before eFiling, I submitted several items - with my dealer accidentally changing my trust name THREE times. Now I have 3 different trusts That took a lot to clear up.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Long before eFiling, I submitted several items - with my dealer accidentally changing my trust name THREE times. Now I have 3 different trusts That took a lot to clear up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well pardon me!

Don't feel too bad.

I appreciate all the help and support I've received here.

I can't imagine how badly I would have screwed it up without the guides! Awful. It would have been easier if my sheriff was a willing signer, but he isn't. Ultimately I liked the trust thing so my family wouldn't have to dink around with this mess if I kick off.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I sent my first form in today (8/6/15), via mail.  Hopefully it will be speedy.  Already wanting to do a PS90 SBR.
View Quote

I tracked my paperwork and it was delivered at 5 today.  4 months seems so far away.  It'll be a good Christmas gift though.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#40]
website still down for everyone? I know people have been getting emails, but I never got one for my last.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
website still down for everyone? I know people have been getting emails, but I never got one for my last.
View Quote

Website seemed to have crashed near the time they were approving my resubmittals. I got an approval email for one, but not the other. Went to website on Thursday to check on second form and it was down.

It's back up today and I see both forms are approved, yet I never got an email for the second form approval. I imagine it got lost in the crash.

But yes, system back up for me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#42]
I called yesterday on a paper one with a check cashing date of 3/23. There was an automated message that wait times were 5 months and don't ask to speak to anyone unless its past that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Woohoooo!

Received my approval via email at 10:30 a.m. this morning.

Submitted 4/22
Approved 8/8
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#44]
4/23 Form 1 efile approved this morning (8/10)
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#45]
This wait is so much longer than the last. Its kinda killing me.
Filed 05/07

95days
2296hours
137760minutes
8265642seconds
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#46]
4/18 approved 7/30
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
4/23 Form 1 efile approved this morning (8/10)
View Quote

Getting closer to my date....come on...I can do it
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

This wait is so much longer than the last. Its kinda killing me.

Filed 05/07

95days

2296hours

137760minutes

8265642seconds
View Quote

I filed 5/7 too. Though I'm not keeping as close of count as you
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 9:00:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Furk. I just ordered my lower today to F1 an SBR build... I'm thinking creating my trust and getting everything E-filed needs to be step #1 before anything else to complete it sans barrel/upper like I had originally planned.

Last time I checked the waits were way less than three months, closer to 30-50 days IIRC... shows how long it's been.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I tracked my paperwork and it was delivered at 5 today.  4 months seems so far away.  It'll be a good Christmas gift though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check cashed today (8/11/15).
Page / 77
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top