Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2015 10:56:59 PM EDT
Finally got time to go to the range today to shoot and zero my SBR. Had loads of fun. The 10in barrel was putting out 1 ft fireballs though. My TA26 worked amazingly and only took 3 rounds to zero using the enhanced zeroing targets on found here by a fellow ARFCOMer. I was surprised how accurate the barrel was. When I shot a 3 round group to confirm zero the only thing i found was a hole the size of a 30cal in the dead center of the target. This thing is a tacdriver.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Get a suppressor to tame that fireball.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to but the only suppressor I can find for it is a NT4 and I like the muzzle device on the front.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:46:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want to but the only suppressor I can find for it is a NT4 and I like the muzzle device on the front.
View Quote

huh?

Well... if you are using the TT, you are probably used to overpaying so you might as well go for the NT4 .  But if it is just the standard KAC mount.. meh... sell it on the clone market and get a Saker or SDN-6 or something w/ a different MD.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the muzzle device on it now: https://danieldefense.com/components-parts/muzzle-devices/daniel-defense-flash-suppressor-assembly.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top