Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2014 1:46:40 PM EDT
And most likely my last. I had Rainier Arms order a FDE LWRC 10.5 AR for me. I did the paperwork yesterday and will now by waiting for it to clear. I plan to change the stock, pistol grip trigger and add a AAC break when it clears.

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.  What can are you getting?
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Very Nice !
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Why are you changing the stock?  I think those compact stocks look great on SBR's however I've never handled one. Just curious.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks good.  What can are you getting?
View Quote

Already got that covered. I will use my AAC M4-2000 or my SDN-6.

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks sweet, what's that little knob on the end of the hand guard? Adjustment for the gas?
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why are you changing the stock?  I think those compact stocks look great on SBR's however I've never handled one. Just curious.
View Quote

I will change the stock to the Voltor I-MOD in FDE. That is what I have on my other rifles and I prefer the cheek weld on that one. The compact stock is okay, I just do not like the feel.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looks sweet, what's that little knob on the end of the hand guard? Adjustment for the gas?
View Quote

That is correct. Just like on my LWRC IC.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I like it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 2:22:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I am waiting for the approval on my Rainier RUC 11.5" SBR. Two and half months into the wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top