Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2014 5:01:33 AM EDT
Just send in my form 1's on a lower and a Vector mini UZI.  I've already got cans and used to have MG's.  Just got tired of looking at all those nice SBR pic threads....  I've got an Arsenal SLR104UR that'll be next.....

The AR has all the parts.  Just have to send the Colt 6920 barrel to ADCO to be chopped to 10.5"  I've got a Geissele Mk4 9.5" and an AAC 18t brake for my M4-2000.  Spikes Flag lower.  Not sure what stock yet, but probably a B5 SOPMOD 'cause I like them.  I'll just put a pistol tube on it for now.

I picked up a real-deal non-ported mini UZI barrel from TheUZIButton that I'll have turned to work in the Vector.  I'll get the original barrel cut down and threaded 1/2-36 to use with my AAC Phantom.

My wife's going to kill me.......

ETA - thanks Quarterbore for the FAQ!  Most helpful.  What's the average wait time for paper form 1's now?  It's been about 10 years since I've gotten a stamp from the ATF.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 7:14:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like fun, im sure it will out weigh the wifes nagging about the money you spend
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What's the average wait time for paper form 1's now?  It's been about 10 years since I've gotten a stamp from the ATF.
View Quote

Most recent have been 8 to 9 months, but trending down this year as ATF has staffed up quite a bit.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine went pending July 9th  and said to expect my stamp april
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 7:23:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Nothing quite like asking your governments permission to use one of your rights.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Built the upper yesterday and tested it suppressed and un suppressed on a pistol lower today.  Ran great!  Love the way it feels.  Even with the can it was very maneuverable.  It's a noisy bitch without the can.  Of course, I knew the brake would be loud, but it'll sure wake you up!  Dragged out one of the Beretta's with the 9mm AAC Phantom as well.

Come on ATF!  Hurry up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top