Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2014 4:33:08 AM EDT
I heard that the eFile is suspended until they figure out how to create a functioning website (aka a website like the private sector does every day)  

Question:  I have two Form1's in status of SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS, are they still good to go and I just have to continue to wait?
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:43:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I heard that the eFile is suspended until they figure out how to create a functioning website (aka a website like the private sector does every day)  

Question:  I have two Form1's in status of SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS, are they still good to go and I just have to continue to wait?
View Quote

ATF's statement is that forms that were already submitted will continue to be processed.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
ATF said if they are submitted and "in process" then they will continue to be processed. But if you had something in draft or not paid for then youre out of luck.

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool, I made it in under the wire then.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Me too my friend, me too. I am ready for them to be approved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top