Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/29/2012 1:03:36 PM EDT
I recently purchased the new 5.11 Tactical M4 Covrt Carry Backpack, on sale for less than $100. It arrived today and I have to say I am very pleased with it. The material is good and the stitching and zippers seem well done. Its a sling pack type style with two front pockets. The top pocket has some Molle and velcro type loops that will hold I am sure a small cleaning kit or other type sized little pouch for organization. The second pocket on the front is nice sized and can hold a 32oz bottle and a chest rig and still have a little room. The main compartment will hold a pistol type AR/AK with no problem and will accomadate a up to a 14.5" M4 without much problem. The pictures below show a 7.5 pistol with a Spikes STAB muzzle break, a 10.5" Noveske SBR with an attached AAC M42K suppressor. It will not hold a 12" SBR with a can but without a can a 12-14" SBR should be fine. Below are some pictures for reference.

Front of Pack showing two pockets:

Back of pack showing sling strap and "stablization cross strap":

Top Pocket:

Bottom Pocket empty:

Bottom Pocket with Chest Rig:

Inside with 7.5 pistol AR with Spikes STAB break:

Inside with 10.5 SBR with AAC M42K Suppressor attached (Perfect Fit):

12" SBR with Can = To Long
Link Posted: 3/1/2012 5:32:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting this. It is exactly what I've been looking for. I have my 5.56, 11 1/2" suppressed set up that should fit in the main compartment. I also have a 10" .22 upper that should fit nicely in the next biggest compartment. Then the other pocket for a few mags for each, cleaning kit, etc. When ever I would load up with my buddy to go play at his land, it's always a matter of just chunking shit in the back seat and trying to keep it all together. I need this...
Link Posted: 3/1/2012 7:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thanks for posting this. It is exactly what I've been looking for. I have my 5.56, 11 1/2" suppressed set up that should fit in the main compartment. I also have a 10" .22 upper that should fit nicely in the next biggest compartment. Then the other pocket for a few mags for each, cleaning kit, etc. When ever I would load up with my buddy to go play at his land, it's always a matter of just chunking shit in the back seat and trying to keep it all together. I need this...

This indeed. I had been wanting a pack that didn't look like a rifle case but wasn't a tennis racket bag. I don't play tennis, my friends, neighbors and family know I don't play tennis so that bag just looks out of place in my truck. I wanted something big enough to hold my rifle, a small chest rig and assorted other stuff yet still look like a normal backpack. The only ones I found were this pack and the Noveske Pack. This one can be found for < $100 while the Noveske pack is like $195 (a tad to high for me).
Link Posted: 3/1/2012 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish it want a sling type..I can't wear those.

Have you ever seen one with two straps like a regular back pack?
Link Posted: 3/1/2012 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Have a link?
Link Posted: 3/1/2012 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.lapolicegear.com/511-covrt-m4-pack.html

You may be able to find it a little cheaper, but this one has free shipping.
Link Posted: 3/1/2012 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wish it want a sling type..I can't wear those.

Have you ever seen one with two straps like a regular back pack?[/quote]

Just Noveske

Link Posted: 3/1/2012 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://www.lapolicegear.com/511-covrt-m4-pack.html

You may be able to find it a little cheaper, but this one has free shipping.

That where I got mine. They were running a sale on their 5.11 packs. Free shipping, free "bail out bag" and free knife.
Link Posted: 3/8/2012 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Nile looking pack, But mine is a little more discreet and a lot smaller.

DSCN0467 by c.swimm, on Flickr

DSCN0469 by c.swimm, on Flickr

Got the bag from my LGS for $20

Link Posted: 3/8/2012 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for posting this.  I plan to buy one, for my SBR that I'll have in about six months, depending on when my stamp comes in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top