Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2016 1:40:36 PM EDT
Seems several of us have work set ups at home or in a garage! How about posting some pics of YOUR set up to help out those of us who are looking for ideas?!?!
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess no one has a cool work area they want to show off
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
First setup of my lathe, mill, and stuff in my old house.  The world would be a better place with a sporting use only Bridgeport in every garage.    I sold my Bridgeport last winter when it looked like a move from Alaska to New Brunswick was in the works, and I feel like half a man.  I feel like robbing liquor stores or something else bad.  The clock is on the wall to remind me it is past our bedtime.  I am keeping the 11x36 Rockwell and the shaper kit on the right, unfinished since the mid-1930's.

I'll replace the 2700 lb Bridgeport with a 400 lb Grizzly 0704 with DRO in a couple months.

Reloading bench in my old house.  My neatness is NOT improved.

Little CNC lathe, which has been in a box for a year and half anticipating a move.  I bought it to work on radial engine parts as making parts x9/x18/x36 times is a job for a machine.  I need to dig it out badly.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First setup of my lathe, mill, and stuff in my old house.  The world would be a better place with a sporting use only Bridgeport in every garage.    I sold my Bridgeport last winter when it looked like a move from Alaska to New Brunswick was in the works, and I feel like half a man.  I feel like robbing liquor stores or something else bad.  The clock is on the wall to remind me it is past our bedtime.  I am keeping the 11x36 Rockwell and the shaper kit on the right, unfinished since the mid-1930's.

I'll replace the 2700 lb Bridgeport with a 400 lb Grizzly 0704 with DRO in a couple months.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/P10100401.JPG

Reloading bench in my old house.  My neatness is NOT improved.
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/31849P1010066.JPG

Little CNC lathe, which has been in a box for a year and half anticipating a move.  I bought it to work on radial engine parts as making parts x9/x18/x36 times is a job for a machine.  I need to dig it out badly.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/P10101051.JPG

View Quote

Nice pics... I wish I had the Bridgeport I used in my last place.... That was before I realized how much I needed it. Yes I feel naked without it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top