Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2017 7:10:45 PM EDT
5 weeks ago I sent my scorpion back to cz for a damage bolt catch lever causing the bolt not to lock back or drop when the mag was released. Got it back today new lever installed gtg. Got it home to test my mags make sure all was well. Factory 20 and  30 rounds work perfectly, the prepper 32 round mags will not push the hold open up enough to lock the bolt.

After playing around and watching what happens when hand cycling sometimes the catch would go up just a bit and the bolt would just hit top of the catch and stop but just barely. I believe over a short  time this case the part to fail as it was not making contact with a large portion of the bolt catch only the tip.

On top of all that one of the 32 round mags where the metal feed lip clamps to the plastic is broke.

I'll be emailing prepper tonight about the magazines

Here is what happened to the bolt catch
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top