Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2017 6:06:39 PM EDT
So what's next? Already installed my PA Micro red dot, and ready to go zero it tomorrow.

I know I need a safety delete button and some 30-round mags. Where's the best place for these things?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Prepper Gun Shop for your mags, and Yetiwurks for safety.  Congrats on a great gun!
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Care to give any impressions on shooting it?

I'm trying to decide what way to go for a PCC.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:37:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I have both the carbine with the fake suppressor and a pistol.  While the carbine is awesome, I love the pistol more.  I put a factory side folding stock assembly with a tailhook brace on it and it is amazing.

The scorpion isn't as soft shooting as the Sig MPX but it is a great gun for the money.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Prepper Gun Shop for your mags, and Yetiwurks for safety.  Congrats on a great gun!
View Quote
Thanks! I'll give 'em a try.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm planning to shoot it today for the first time, and I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#6]
It seems like a majority of the people prefer the pistol, maybe because it's more like an SBR and more true to the original used by the Czech police.

I'm more a rifle guy when it comes to the Scorpion, though.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have both the carbine with the fake suppressor and a pistol.  While the carbine is awesome, I love the pistol more.  I put a factory side folding stock assembly with a tailhook brace on it and it is amazing.

The scorpion isn't as soft shooting as the Sig MPX but it is a great gun for the money.
View Quote
It's because of the heavy ass blowback bolt assembly. There's enough steel in that to make a fullsize handgun slide or 2
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:39:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Separate thread HERE.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you mount the PA RDS without the riser you can co-witness the factory irons.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/922/1uMV9Y.jpg
View Quote
YES. Just got back from the range, and with the riser it shot WAY low and there wasn't enough adjustment to get it up where it should be.

Problem is that mt RDS has a QD mount screwed to it, so I'll have to see if I can get a low mount and replace what's there. Otherwise I have to get a whole new one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It sounds like you bought the red dot second hand?

It will work configured as it was originally from the factory or as depicted below.

http://www.primaryarms.com/SSP%20Applications/NetSuite%20Inc.%20-%20SCA%20Mont%20Blanc/Development/img/MD-ADS_00.jpg?resizeid=7&resizeh=0&resizew=2000
View Quote
No, I bought it new a couple of years ago, and I looked and found the "flat" mount in the original box. Changed it out, mounted it, and it's just like you say - perfect co-witness, and a lower overall profile. Yee-ha!

I adjusted the RDS to put the dot on the tip of the front sight when centered in the peep sight, and now I can't wait to go back to the range and actually zero it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol. Prepper Gun Shop makes a big deal about these mags being on sale for $16.99, but then they charge 12 bucks to ship them, so they end up being the same price as CZ and others who ship for less. Its all about marketing, I guess.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It sounds like you bought the red dot second hand?

It will work configured as it was originally from the factory or as depicted below.

http://www.primaryarms.com/SSP%20Applications/NetSuite%20Inc.%20-%20SCA%20Mont%20Blanc/Development/img/MD-ADS_00.jpg?resizeid=7&resizeh=0&resizew=2000
View Quote
Yup, mine does.
Top Top