Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2017 8:01:20 PM EDT
I have been looking to pick up a couple of GHW Tailhook Mod 1 braces, but have so far been unable to locate any in stock. I found some today at Rainier Arms, and ordered two of them.

These just recently came out and have been hard to find, so I thought I'd give people a heads up- Gear Head Works Tailhook Mod1

They show in stock as of 6/2 @ 1800.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Tempting, very tempting. 

Has this been classified as a brace?  Or does it even need to be ? 
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tempting, very tempting. 

Has this been classified as a brace?  Or does it even need to be ? 
View Quote
Yes it has. On Gear Head Works website there is a lot of info on it under FAQ, as well as downloadable ATF approval letters for each brace.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Patiently waiting for the MOD 2.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Already out of stock at Rainier. Also out of stock at Sanders Armory (Gearhead's FB page listed them as a stocking dealer). These things don't last very long on the shelves.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 11:42:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I just saw that they are now out of stock, and was coming here to update. Seems they sold out in about 3 hours or so.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Not at Rainier Arms right now. But they're available at GHW's website:
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Finally picked up my Tailhook for my CZ Scorpion.  Got the Tailhook from Gear Head Works directly, but I got the stock adapter from Yeti Wurks...they make a version of their own.  GHW's version is cheaper, but it is rarely in stock.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 1:17:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Just to let everyone know, they got more in. I went to the store and grabbed one. Said they had 50 in stock.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Finally picked up my Tailhook for my CZ Scorpion.  Got the Tailhook from Gear Head Works directly, but I got the stock adapter from Yeti Wurks...they make a version of their own.  GHW's version is cheaper, but it is rarely in stock.  
View Quote
I got the Tailhook from GHW the day they came back in stock, and the stock/adapter package from Yeti the next day.

I fuckin love it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top