Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2017 10:24:04 AM EDT
Kriss Vector 9mm is a hoot to shoot. I shot both Kriss and Scorpion carbine side-by-side and have to say, I like the Kriss better.  It is a little porky in front due to the massive shroud but that can be removed or lightened.  The felt recoil in distinctive but quite pleasant, sort of like a .22 bolt gun  The Gen 2 trigger is fantastic.  Double tapping is fun, again, like a pistol in .22 cal.

Awaiting for the folding stock to ship. I changed out the factory stock to the Minimalist while waiting.

Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Do 19 mags fit or only 17s?
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#2]
That thing is sweet!
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Minimum length is G17. What I got inserted for this pic is G17 mag with Taylor Freelance extended base pad for a total of 23 rds. The 33 rds stick is fun but a bit long for my taste.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry double tapped the Submit button
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I've looked at the kriss but they are not left hand friendly so I'm going scorpion
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Not gonna lie, it is the only carbine that takes Glock mags....
That I don't want to about it's appearance !
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I want the 10mm version.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I would totally own one of the charging handle was ambi they are cool as hell
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want the 10mm version.
View Quote

I thought about it along with the 45 acp but at the last minute I changed back to 9mm just because I reload in 9mm.  I was going check out the .40 S&W (yes I reload in this cal too) because I do own G35 and loads of magazines, but it was not available.  Another person in the shop ordered the 10mm instead of me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, such as the sub 2k that looks like cheap junk thats ready to fall apart on a whim.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I thought about it along with the 45 acp but at the last minute I changed back to 9mm just because I reload in 9mm.  I was going check out the .40 S&W (yes I reload in this cal too) because I do own G35 and loads of magazines, but it was not available.  Another person in the shop ordered the 10mm instead of me.
View Quote

I almost bought a 9mm version because of the mag compatability with my Glock 17 and the lower recoil impulse, but I chose the .45 version since it is the original caliber for the design and I already have a couple other 9mm carbines.

But it really was a toss up.  Both versions seem great.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too, when it first came out a few years ago, I thought d@mn what an ugly thing, but I got so bored with ARs and the look alike (built myself a 9mm AR pistol and acquired a Colt 9mm carbine). So I bought a CZ scorpion and then everyone else got the same for PCC Division match now here we are, Kriss-V in the stable for this year's matches
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:04:17 AM EDT
[#13]
That said my gen 1 and gen 2 sub2k's in 40s&w both keep chugging away despite their look. I would not use them for a butt stroke but they should keep people far enough away that should not be an issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top