Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2017 1:20:57 PM EDT
i bought a cz scorpion pistol a few months back so i decided to get the shockwave blade set up along with the hera folding adapter. the whole thing is sloppy as hell. the cz scorpion buffer tube adapter moves up and down on the back side of the scorpion. is that normal? the detent is locked in place so not sure what else i can do. the hera folding adapter has wobble in it even while in the folded out lock position. does anyone else have these issues?
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#1]
In for info. just ordered a Hera today
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
And no, My adapter is solid. So is the KAK tube
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#3]
When it's folded there are 2 hex screws in the back. Make sure they are tightened. They allow the tube to slide up and down.one was a bit loose. Thread locker applied and now solid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top