Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2017 11:13:20 PM EDT
So what could cause the trigger pack to still be catching after I remove the trigger screw and safety. The trigger wasn't resetting after I got it back from having the Shooters Element trigger and HBI springs installed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#1]
The roll pin that holds the trigger shoe on the trigger might be sticking out to far on one side. That would cause both your issues.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The roll pin that holds the trigger shoe on the trigger might be sticking out to far on one side. That would cause both your issues.
View Quote

That's what I'm thinking but I'm not sure how to adjust it without removing the pack.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So what could cause the trigger pack to still be catching after I remove the trigger screw and safety. The trigger wasn't resetting after I got it back from having the Shooters Element trigger and HBI springs installed.
View Quote

who installed it???
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

who installed it???
View Quote

Taylor Pickerell installed everything. It's already in a box headed your way to AZ though after our facebook exchange.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Taylor Pickerell installed everything. It's already in a box headed your way to AZ though after our facebook exchange.
View Quote

That's really odd, he's generally known for doing exceptional work. Either way, I'll get it taken care of for you and back out ASAP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top