Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2016 4:32:21 PM EDT
What are some options for a 9mm AR kit ? Not looking for anything fancy just a basic set up for range fun. -Thanks
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#1]
mine was pretty much an econo build for USPSA PCC, less than $800 excluding scope... New Frontier Armory billet Glock lower and modular bolt... Aero Precision upper, charging handle, barrel and YHM fore end from MAS Defense ... I could not find one vendor with everything....
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:26:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The first thing you have to decide is what mags do you want to use? Glock or Colt style?

For glock, start with a quarter circle 10 lower and build from there

For colt style, you can get any standard AR lower but you need a mag conversion  block. Hahn precision makes a really good one.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#3]
For Colt mag system.    Get the CMMG complete pistol for $850 at Primary Arms.       For Glock system get in line at Palmetto.   or get an ATI.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:55:28 AM EDT
[#4]
These are for sale right now;

http://palmettostatearmory.com/blem-psa-9mm-forged-dedicated-glockr-style-lower-receiver.html

120 for a Forged AR-9 Glock Lower with LRBHO

I waited months for one so if you're on the fence and interested i'd so go for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top