Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2015 11:15:33 PM EDT
...and brought some food for it...

Also added a G19 & S&W M&P 9 for grins.....

Bottom line, the Sub 2000 ran like a top and ate everything with no issues.

There was one problem though.... I reached for the 2nd reload of the MAGTECH ammo, and something felt wrong, so I took a closer look...

Looks like some QC inspector was asleep that day....
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 11:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd 'choot it.    Gen 2?  Suppressor?
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd 'choot it.    Gen 2?  Suppressor?
View Quote

Gen 2 G17 mag version...ran it with glock 17 mags, Magpul glock mags, and glock 33rd mags....all ran fine ...Gonna get an Octane 45 to cap it with.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 5:54:33 AM EDT
[#3]
U Fail OP!

No pic of the rifle.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine works well with a GA Revolution 9, quieter than I was expecting due to being blowback operated.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
U Fail OP!

No pic of the rifle.
View Quote

This.

Also, Magtech ammo is shit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This.

Also, Magtech ammo is shit.
View Quote

Magtech is great ammo.

Every company makes flubs every now and then. Every company makes overcharges that destroy guns every now and then. QC inspectors don't individually inspect every single round that comes off the line; they take one sample from an entire lot.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Magtech used to be one of my favorites. But the last 2-3 years, I've read & seen enough bad experiences with it that I haven't bought any in a while. Sad, I used to really like their stuff. (Where else can you find factory-loaded.454 Casull full metal jacket...? )
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#8]
How did the 158gr. IMI run?

I have read mixed reports about it through both suppressed and non-suppressed firearms.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How did the 158gr. IMI run?

I have read mixed reports about it through both suppressed and non-suppressed firearms.
View Quote

Ran fine...no issues.  Gotta wait for the octane to get out of jail before I can report on the suppressed performance though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
U Fail OP!

No pic of the rifle.
View Quote

Well, we'll just have to fix that.....and for your viewing pleasure, it's accompanied by a little present from SGA...

Sorry I didn't follow the other rule and get my feet in the picture...
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I got lucky and the local Academy had one for $429.  I shot 270 rounds yesterday with no malfultiions.  The majority was 115g winchester white box, however I shot a number of mixed hollow points with no issues (speer, gold dots, and hornady critical duty.  This is a great little gun and I was extremely suprised at the accuracy and the damn thing fits in my small hydration pack when folded.  Definately a keeper for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top