Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2015 4:20:18 PM EDT
I've just sent out to have some prototypes made of a 922r base-plate that also adds 4 rounds and about 2.5" in length.  The second pic shows a clip that would hold it onto the mag body.  Not sure on price yet.  Anyone interested if they work well?

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Need you ask? Really?
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If it works and is priced reasonably, yes, I can see it selling.  The 922r bit only helps, though that's not the biggest draw.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Sadly I'm unable to use them in Ohio, as we are limited to 30 rounders max. I think it will sell as long as function is gtg adding the length are you planning on new spring or using stock 30 round spring?
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
How are you only getting 4 extra rounds with 2.5" added length?  That should be more like 10 extra rounds.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How are you only getting 4 extra rounds with 2.5" added length?  That should be more like 10 extra rounds.
View Quote

I'm willing to bet the factory spring is the reason its a big spring high tempered tension.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:11:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now 10 would have my attention. 4, not so much.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#7]
sign me up for beta testing =)

have you tested with 20 round mags yet?

would be great if +5 was possible to turn both 20 round mags into 25s (one full box of range ammo combined)
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 12:42:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was wondering this as well. My taran tactical base pads on my glock get +6 and only add a little over an inch I believe.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:49:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

How I got to four rounds was I loaded up magazine and tried to measure the stacked height of 2 rounds.  Keep in mind glock and scorpion mags are different.  If it holds more after I receive it. hopefully this weekend, I will post about it.  If it does home more, I wouldn't expect more than one additional round round. These things are not like a tardis (bigger on the inside).  Ten sounds stacked side by side, not staggered, take up 1.95". FYI Add staggering and that number drops fast.....
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sadly I'm unable to use them in Ohio, as we are limited to 30 rounders max. I think it will sell as long as function is gtg adding the length are you planning on new spring or using stock 30 round spring?
View Quote
That law has been changed....no more mag limits for us.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It did? wow were have I been
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ten rounds stacked side by side, not staggered, take up 1.95". FYI Add staggering and that number drops fast.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ten rounds stacked side by side, not staggered, take up 1.95". FYI Add staggering and that number drops fast.....

~2.156" for ten rounds staggered.  You may not get ten rounds, I'm sure you'll get more than four though, at least eight.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

~2.156" for ten rounds staggered.  You may not get ten rounds, I'm sure you'll get more than four though, at least eight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually hope it would be 10 rounds! if my measurements are off all the better in that regard!  That would be much better than 4.  Hopefully it will arrive this weekend so I can check for sure! Thanks for checking to see what you think it will be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top