Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2015 6:45:52 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a M11 or m10 and was considering the mpa30 dmg. If anyone out there has any input on this plat for that would be great. I was also thinking of sbr it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
they're great...if you like trigger slap.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one that I SBR'd. The factory sights suck but it is a good gun and makes for a compact package. With the upgraded sights it's very accurate. It does have bad trigger slap
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The new ones have a redesigned trigger mechanism that has no slap.

I have a 930.  Not very practical but a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a mini / micro version and it has been perfect other than one flaw.  The small pin that holds the cocking handle from spinning broke.  I replaced it and also rounded the bottom of the cocking handle so if it ever happened to break or come out again the handle could just spin rather than grind against the cocking channel.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#5]
The MPA's are not supposed to have trigger slap but I don't know for sure. If you can find an open bolt semi macI don't think they have trigger slap but if SBRing it then there were more pistol one's made about few hundred VS carbine one's are 50-100. you can get them on GB still.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one that I SBR'd. The factory sights suck but it is a good gun and makes for a compact package. With the upgraded sights it's very accurate. It does have bad trigger slap
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/bjgunner/8093503b.jpg
View Quote

Who makes that folding foregrip bjgunner?
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I have an MPA30sst and it has no trigger slap and the sights are pretty good. It is on the list to be SBR'd.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a MPA930DMG. No slap and on the list to SBR shortly. Build quality is perfect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top