Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2015 6:35:52 PM EDT
Anybody got a lead on where I can get some? Finally have my pistol and can't find any 30rd mags avalible.

Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]

The only places to get them right now is from the CZ-USA webstore or backorder from a dealer. The webstore is out of stock 99% of the time. They get a batch in about every week and it sells out in about an hour. Their batch for next week sounds like it is going only to distributors to fill backorders, so the soonest I would expect another batch on the CZ-USA webstore until the end of the month probably.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Wonder why they are selling so many mags since there's not many scorpions out there yet?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wonder why they are selling so many mags since there's not many scorpions out there yet?
View Quote

Because there are people stockpiling them for when they do get their Scorpions. It's a bit evil of those that buy up 5+ mags lol, but that's the reason. Soon as I saw your thread title, I immediately checked their store, let out a groan, and shuffled back in here.

Thanks OP. Next time, just post in the damn CZ Scorpion thread so a ton of people don't go running off to CZ's site.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell I didnt even know about the cz store don't blame me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I actually wish they would limit people to 5 max. There are people on here and the czforums that have bought 30 or more just to flip on gunbroker or other online places. No different from what we were seeing jackasses do with .22lr during the height of the panic.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:06:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Go to CZ Czech Republic. I have placed 2 orders with them in the last 2 months. First order was for 10- 20 round mags while
I was waiting for them to notify me on the 30 rounders. They did about 10 days ago and I ordered 20 of the 30 round mags.
Took 6 days to get here DHL and cost me $14.10 a magazine drive out.
Side note: You can only order 20 a month. If you try to order more than 20 they will politely cancel your order.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I picked up 3 last time they were available.  Shoot your 20 rounders for now, relax the 30's will be available.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#8]
There are two on gunbroker for $50.

Keep in mind that ordering them from Czech is a sort of grey area.

Normally, ordering less then $100 of gun parts does not require an import permit, provided they are for personal use.

However, they cannot be barrels, receivers, and sometimes magazines are listed.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 12:43:02 PM EDT
[#9]
you don't need an import permit or a dreaded form 6 unless you are a dealer. Some of you people are just stupid.
I'm sitting on all these 30 round mags while you suck your thumb waiting for CZ USA or Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
you don't need an import permit or a dreaded form 6 unless you are a dealer. Some of you people are just stupid.
I'm sitting on all these 30 round mags while you suck your thumb waiting for CZ USA or Gunbroker.
View Quote

Yes, if under $100 and for personal use.

Barrels, receivers. and sometimes magazines are listed as needing one.

Otherwise, its custom's roulette.

You might get your stuff, it might just get seized by customs, or you might get a nasty gram from Customs.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Just did a search on gunbroker  for cz evo and no mags listed also none in sold history.  Somebody may be trying to turn a profit, just wait, unless you are part of the "I have to have it now" generation.  Then pay the piper.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sir? If I may ask?
Are y'all originally from Texas?
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#13]
#1 Read the ATF directive on importing Guns,Ammo, and Implements of War.
#2 Magazines are not mentioned.
#3 I checked with customs Officers who have offices in the same building I work in.,
They assured me the magazines would have no problem getting in, and they were right.
#4 what chance are you taking if paying with your credit card.
Last I don't care I have my magazines from the Czech Republic and was just attempting
to help the people on here who can not find the 30 round mags.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
#1 Read the ATF directive on importing Guns,Ammo, and Implements of War.
#2 Magazines are not mentioned.
#3 I checked with customs Officers who have offices in the same building I work in.,
They assured me the magazines would have no problem getting in, and they were right.
#4 what chance are you taking if paying with your credit card.
Last I don't care I have my magazines from the Czech Republic and was just attempting
to help the people on here who can not find the 30 round mags.
View Quote

Magazines are firearm component parts, and require a form 6 if under $100. Read the import guide.

Customs (not the ones in your building) can, and does grab magazines, stocks, and so on..... Many have learned the hard way over the years with AK magazines and parts from Europe over the years..... While stationed in Germany, I would sent minor AK parts through the German and American post; Most would make it... Some would disappear, others would be marked "RTS" "ATF".

Link Posted: 3/14/2015 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I read the ATF guide, 78 pages if I recall. Your right, gun parts are prohibited in most cases. Magazines are not. We (you & I ) have had
different experiences with shipping items into the US. I am just stating what has worked for me. I don't see the risk, if you do not receive
your magazines dispute the charge with your CC. Also magazines are not listed as firearm component parts in the ATF guide.
You may be right and I may be lucky.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I read the ATF guide and also can't figure out if I can ship a stock for the EVO from Europe. I'm also not sure they are even available there as spares, they aren't on the CZ site. I think they only sell it as a SBR never a pistol. I could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I read the ATF guide and also can't figure out if I can ship a stock for the EVO from Europe. I'm also not sure they are even available there as spares, they aren't on the CZ site. I think they only sell it as a SBR never a pistol. I could be wrong though.
View Quote

Have not seen them on there, but have seen the Bren stocks....

Here is the info from the ATF import branch-

5. Pursuant to 27 CFR 447.41(c), an import permit is not required for the importation of –

Minor components and parts for Category I(a) and I(b) firearms except barrels, cylinders,
receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not
exceed $100 wholesale in any single transaction.

13. Firearm accessories such as gun cases, slings, and cleaning kits.

So, stocks are fine. Mags should be as well, provided you order $100 or less.

The big confusion seems to come from the fact that many of the parts are also from a "machine gun". Normally, ANY part from a machine gun requires an Import permit.

Also, allot of the rule books still have 1994-2004 rules listed, when hi cap mags were mentioned as needing a form 6 regardless.

Mags are considered a component part in regards to 922r (AKA US Parts count), so it would be argued that they are considered component parts and not "firearm accessories".

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I had to bite the bullet and bought one off gunbroker a few weeks back for $50.00  

Yea not fond of doing that but at least I have ONE right now.  The 20 rounders just look plain funny.

But hey good news, they have over 500 of the 10 rounders on he CZ-USA store right now.

I think they've sold about 150 of them over the last 7 days.  

On the off chance anyone here has some 30 rounders they will sell for $30 each I could probably stomach that.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:17:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder why CZ can't get more 30 rounders built. I suppose some large military unit somewhere bought a bunch of them...
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder why CZ can't get more 30 rounders built. I suppose some large military unit somewhere bought a bunch of them...
View Quote

They said on their facebook page they will start getting larger shipments in over the next few weeks. The shit about it being May before mags come is BS as well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I ordered 2 20rds (all they had left) from Czech, off of the CZ website... Took about a week, no issues. Shipping is expensive though.

Link Posted: 4/3/2015 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#22]
I have personally imported some magazines with no isses.

ATF says its as long as its for personal consumption and not for sale.

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:51:58 AM EDT
[#23]
CZ should sell 30rd mags first to Scorpion owners that registered with them
but they won't. Fist come first served and the guys that don't own a Scorpion
Sell them on Gunbroker $50 and Up

Evermore
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Just got a notification... 30 rounders in stock at Prepper for $40.

Not for me though. I'll wait until they're plentiful and under $20.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I ordered 10 more 30 rounders on the 15th of May from CZ Czech Republic. Drive out with shipping
came to $16.83 ea. Got them in 5 days DHL. They sold out in about 2 days.
Top Top