[#1]
Wish this took AR triggers, like the new Franklin Armory binary trigger BFS  
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had one of these in .45 for a LOOOOOONG time and never really got around to testing it adequately.

Wrang it out pretty good yesterday, several hundred rounds, various magazines, various loads... I'm sold.

Filing a Form 1 today...

(I should have done all of the above much sooner, apparently.)

View Quote

Yes you should have....  but better late than never.....
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw an ASP at a local gun show yesterday, 9mm in OD green. Striking pistol!
I picked it up, admired its fit and finish...and I want one!  It felt so good in my hands. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind.
i haven't found any videos of anyone shooting the pistol, although there's a few of the carbine.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys are late to the game!  I have serial number 1xx. Yes, one of the first 150 built. And I have been shooting it since the day it came in. Of course the down side of the early model was I had to send it in for some updates. But they took care of it and all is well. Nice little carbine. Not the best trigger in the world but it makes up for that with being so light and handy. I got mine early before the price went up. But, if you get the newest one you get the upgrades they have added and you have more options now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:13:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You guys are late to the game!  I have serial number 1xx. Yes, one of the first 150 built. And I have been shooting it since the day it came in. Of course the down side of the early model was I had to send it in for some updates. But they took care of it and all is well. Nice little carbine. Not the best trigger in the world but it makes up for that with being so light and handy. I got mine early before the price went up. But, if you get the newest one you get the upgrades they have added and you have more options now.
View Quote

I didn't even know these guns existed before yesterday. I liked the pistol more so than the carbine, even though I'll admit the carbine is more practical. I just liked the compactness of the pistol. It pointed so naturally when I put the buffer tube against my cheek. I liked the pop-up sights.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:10:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I really really want to check one of these out but I can't seem to find any good reviews on it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I really really want to check one of these out but I can't seem to find any good reviews on it.
View Quote

http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/3/10/review-tnw-firearms-asp-9-mm-semi-automatic-pistol/

http://shortbarrelshepherd.com/tnw-firearms-aero-survival-pistol-review/
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top