Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2014 3:08:15 PM EDT
I posted this in GD, but didn't get many responses other than Lage=wait time.

I have an older SWD Cobray m11/9 carbine that I'm interested in putting a new upper on. Main reason is better sights, stock, railed forearm, etc.  I'm looking at Lage and Masterpiece Arms.

Does anyone have experience with the Lage 11/s semi auto uppers?  What makes the Lage worth roughly $100 more, when the Masterpiece includes an AR style stock adapter and basic stock?

Does anyone have experience with Masterpiece's MAC uppers?  Would you pay $100 more for a "better" version?

Links to products:
http://masterpiecearms.com/shop/9mm-side-cocker-scope-mount-threaded-rifle-barrel-stock-conversion-kit/

http://www.max-11.com/
Lage website uses weird frames that I can't link to... but go into the 11s section for their pistol/carbine uppers.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You might have more luck posting this over in the MAC section of Uzitalk.com.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:49:20 AM EDT
[#2]
No experience with MPA, but Lage is very well spoken of in the M11 circles.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Lage M11 FA upper. First class all the way. Product and customer service. Cant speak directly about the SA, I imagaine it is as good.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#4]
No experience with Lage but I have an MPA fullsize 9mm with both the old style and new style uppers (front and rear sights on the new style upper) and they are nicely made products. I have never had a problem with mine. MPA Customer Service has been top notch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top