Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:10:16 AM EDT
24 inch octagon barrel In 25-20, Made around 1913.  Was reblued, bluing is in good condition and metal is excellent with no pitting or major dings.  Foreend wood is decent, stock is poor(but sold and functional).  Bore is covered in dust, but rifling is readily visible.  Assuming there's no putting in the bore it is excellent condition.  

I have a stash of nearly 600rds of 25-20.  It looks like bullets and dies are readily available.  And they're not making 105 year old guns anymore...

Price is about $760 after tax.  I've watched a few on gunbroker and the guns that go for around $760 are far worse condition than this one.  I'd want it for a shooter, not looking for a collector gun.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#1]
That's actually a little low.  I would jump all over it if I desired a 25-20.  Seeing that its been refinished, you could restock it & make it look nice and not loose any value.  Especially if you sell the original wood.

MLG
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's actually a little low.  I would jump all over it if I desired a 25-20.  Seeing that its been refinished, you could restock it & make it look nice and not loose any value.  Especially if you sell the original wood.

MLG
View Quote
Pretty much that.  If you're planning on using it a bunch, I'd sock the old wood away and restock with some cheaper wood myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top