Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2016 4:10:20 PM EDT
Assuming I can tolerate the wait, are Grizzly Customs worth the cost? I'm looking at one of the SBR backpacker guns. Any experiences? Any comparable makers out there worth looking at instead?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on what calibers you are interested in, Big Horn Armory makes some nice rifles.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Assuming I can tolerate the wait, are Grizzly Customs worth the cost? I'm looking at one of the SBR backpacker guns. Any experiences? Any comparable makers out there worth looking at instead?

Thanks
View Quote

I have shot both a Grizzly Custom 1895G and an 1894C. Both were slick and fed and loaded just about anything and accuracy was great. Fit up and function were great but the finish was just a "blast and blue" not very durable or rust resistant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top