Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:37:03 PM EDT
I have the above named rifle in near new condition that won't cycle Hornaday Leverevolution rounds properly. Is there something easy for me to adjust etc?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#1]
This is of interest to me also. The Lever Revolution doesn't cycle reliably in my Marlin either. I'm not impressed with it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a Marlin 1895SBL that cycled the 325 gr LeverEvolution perfectly.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
oops double cycle!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Just googled this question and see there has been many problems with cycling and performance. Some have suggested replacing the follower in order to shoot that ammo.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just googled this question and see there has been many problems with cycling and performance. Some have suggested replacing the follower in order to shoot that ammo.
View Quote

That is definitely the case with Marlins. They come with a different follower now to address this issue.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't see anything specific to my rifle but now I wish I wouldn't have pruchased 3 boxes
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't care for the LeverEvolution anyway as it fragmented when I shot it. I like the plain, old 405 gr Remington.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's some LeverEvolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_wlmolBavQ
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:04:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's some LeverEvolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_wlmolBavQ
View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#10]
FYI to anyone interested. I emailed Hornaday and their response was load a flat nose or round nose bullet followed by a leverevolution if you don't want to buy a new follower. What a bunch of shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top