BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2017 3:26:59 PM EDT
What's their quality like?

http://www.sportsmansteelsafes.com/#
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Not as good as they would have you believe.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They are the sh*tz.  Pieced together scraps covered with bondo (so I'm told by someone who has one).
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#3]
They have been posted about several times.

Based on my own personal research and looking at them and other safes in person, I found there is better value elsewhere.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:01:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's an archive thread I posted about mine:

Sportsman's Steel Safe
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's an archive thread I posted about mine:

Sportsman's Steel Safe
View Quote
I have the identical safe, bought from their Long Beach site in 1991. At the time they were the least expensive operation around when comparing the same build "specs". Inside the door is identical to mine. For a basic security box it meets the requirement for the price.

Can't comment on the current production though.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got one, it is what it is for the price.  I'm happy but don't have anything else to compare it with.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top